• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Window shopping

rosiebunny

Mama Doe
Let's face it, it's about 80% of what we do on RU... window shop other peoples bunnies!

If you were the king of the world and allowed to take 4 bunnies off RUers which bunnies would you take?

Only 4 each mind! (just to make it harder!)

I'd have Rimmi for sure, then Bisc and Matt and as gorgeous as all buns are, they are the cutest and I can't think of a 4th at the moment.

oooh this is tough :lol::lol::lol:

ok

1. Jane's Bobby & the boblets (yes they do count as 1 choice :angel:)
2. Phill's white bunny.. i cant remember her name but she looked so much like pearl in recent pics i just loved her instantly :love::love:
3. sadly not alive any longer but bunnybekkies Biscuit :cry::cry:
4. again no longer with us but it would of been Lionel :cry::cry:
5. i know you said 4 but another bridge bunny i would of loved was Sorrel

i know my choices are pretty morbid but i really loved the bridge bunnies even tho i never met them :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I adore looking at others buns on here its fab BUT they are all so gorgeous im afraid i couldnt pick just a few (and no im not creeping i mean it) :) xxx

I started my list...got to 13 buns and then it clicked I couldn't narrow it down. I love all the buns on RU. :love::love::love: All for different reasons too!

I do admit to having a particular soft spot for Thistle and Jess (Georgie_f's buns) because we met through EC and although I lost my Vin to it it's wonderful to see another bun beat it and move on with their partner.

but if I HAD to choose 4 ..

well it would have to be Rosie & Locksley (minilop1) they count as 1 as they could never be separated and they are sooo adorable :love:

Morse (Jack's-Jane) - I just LOVE his expressions :love:

one of Blackberry&co's buns to go with Magico :love:

and Hessens Rum & Raisin who also count as one :love:

Oh gosh!! Only 4!!!! That's hard.
Nursecrofts Dreamer :love::love:
Rainbow Rabbit's Elwood! :lol:
Jack's Jane's Morse - Never a dull moment there!
and lastly....
Rabswood's Big and Biege (they count as one!) they are verrryyyy clever bunnies! :love::love::love::love:

Mine would have to be

nursecroft's Teddy
Jack's-Jane's Big Libby
Kath101's Mittens (cause I've met her and she's soo sweet)
Karenm's Bubbles

:)

but if I HAD to choose 4 ..

well it would have to be Rosie & Locksley (minilop1) they count as 1 as they could never be separated and they are sooo adorable :love:

Morse (Jack's-Jane) - I just LOVE his expressions :love:

one of Blackberry&co's buns to go with Magico :love:

and Hessens Rum & Raisin who also count as one :love:

Couldn't separate, you'd have to have four :lol::lol::lol:

Back