• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

weeing in pen

gandr

Young Bun
Hi! :)

Whenever I go into Clovers pen he will run around me but most of the time he will wee when doing it. Normally it will just go on my shoes and the grass, but when i went and sat down with him earlyer he ran past and sprayed wee all over me and hes never done this before. Its getting annoying now because i cant can go in there with without coming out wet!:lol: Is there anyway of stoping him from doing this, my mum says it happens more with boy rabbits?

How old is he?

Vets usually neuter around 6 months i think and others will even do it as soon as the testicles have descended.

Neutering can reduce if not stop this behaviour towards you all together. I believe its a male dominance thing and the running round in circles...that usually what they do to female buns when they want to mate.

Hope this helps.x

Boys can be done as soon as the plums have dropped. My Nethie started spraying me at about 10 weeks old! Its certainly not pleasant. :lol:

Thank you,

Im not sure how old he is they didnt tell us. We will be getting him neutered in about summer time so hopefully he will stop soon. :)

Do felmales get like this? My mum wanted me to get a male because they would be more friendly. :?

:lol: Charlie weed on me yesterday, he was neutered 2 weeks ago and im hoping it will settle down.

Grace and my other girls have never sprayed wee at me. :) xxxxxxxx

Back