• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebunnies have been cheering me up..

kaths101

Warren Veteran
After probably the worst day of my life yesterday and being off work until next week - who could cheer me up the most??
(apart from OH and Alfie dog)...

Heres my little fur babies... They always make me smile..

These 2 have been in the garden all day and have now gone in their shed in the shade - tiring all that running about...
CIMG2526.jpg
he shade

Sooty giving Oreo a good ear wash :lol:
CIMG2527.jpg

My little man - Oreo
CIMG2530.jpg

Mittens all better and how I always find them sitting
CIMG2509.jpg

Mittens finally obliges by licking Charlies ears....
CIMG2521.jpg

Love these 4!! :D

Awww see Charlie persistence paid off :love::love: Hope you have many many more ear licks :D :D

Gorgeous buns, glad they are cheering you up a little, bunnies are wonderful medicine for the soul

Bless them; lovely pics xx :love:

Great to see pretty Mittens looking so well too!

I've lost track of the amount of times my animals have lifted my spirits when I've been down xx

Been thinking about you Kath - hugs to you xx

I must admit having just had my 5th miscarriage (two weeks ago), the bunnies are saving my soul. I love sitting in the kennel with them in the evening, it is so peaceful. Animals are great healers, they sit and listen and don't expect anything of you, expect of course treats and cuddles!

You will begin to feel better, just be kind to yourself. I had my first councelling session on Monday which was amazing. The councellor is attached to the fertiltiy unit I use, she was so encouraging.

Out of the 5 miscarriages I did manage to have my wonderful Son Patrick so there is always hope.

You will feel a little up and down over the next few weeks, it takes a while for the hormones to level out again, just go with the flo and pamper and indulge yourself.

Thinking of you x

By the way you Bunnies are absolutely stunning!!!

I must admit having just had my 5th miscarriage (two weeks ago), the bunnies are saving my soul. I love sitting in the kennel with them in the evening, it is so peaceful. Animals are great healers, they sit and listen and don't expect anything of you, expect of course treats and cuddles!

You will begin to feel better, just be kind to yourself. I had my first councelling session on Monday which was amazing. The councellor is attached to the fertiltiy unit I use, she was so encouraging.

Out of the 5 miscarriages I did manage to have my wonderful Son Patrick so there is always hope.

You will feel a little up and down over the next few weeks, it takes a while for the hormones to level out again, just go with the flo and pamper and indulge yourself.

Thinking of you x

By the way you Bunnies are absolutely stunning!!!

Thank you - you are right, sometimes it nice just to talk or to have some peace and normality in your life - I have spent most of the day just sat on the lawn with my OH just watching Sooty and Oreo and then came in and sat with Mittens and Charlie - they were wonderful and its lovely to have a fluffy cuddle.. Mittens especially is a cuddle bun and will just sit there for ages until you put her down :love:

Thank you for your message - I do still have hope and will give myself a few months to recover physically and mentally and we will try again... I can not imagine going through this 5 times!! My heart goes out to you!!

xx

Glad you have plans ... thats the best way.

I found the strength from somewhere and my Husband is the best.

PM me if you ever need any advice x

PS. chances are that you will never have to go through what I have been through ... I am an unusual case. Just wanted to say that so you don't start thinking it could happen to you, IT WONT x

Hi,
Im so sorry for the loss of your baby, ive had numerous miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy too, i feel your pain, wishing you all the best for the future.

Your bunns are beautiful and like you im so glad i have my pets they really do help me to cope, i love them so much they are my salvation :) xxxxxxx

:love: Charlie has just been licking my hand, hes such a funny bun - sometimes looks like he will rip your hand off and other times hes a complete softy! Hes having a softy day today :love:

I love your photos, they are so clear, and your buns are gorgeous! I couldn't pick between the 4, I want to squeeeeeeeeeze them all!:love:

Back