• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're home!! Piccy!!

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oscar has come home with his new wifey bun, Sea:love:

I've missed Oscar so much this week, but when I stepped into his pen at Hopper he came bombing over to me honking for his fuss just like he always has. He loves his new girly, bit still l oves his mum too:D

I've put them in their new home, and put in a pile of veggies to share, but Oscar, ever the gentleman, scoffed the lot whilst she was mooching downstairs:roll:

Last edited:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oscar has come home with his new wifey bun, Sea:love:

I've missed Oscar so much this week, but when I stepped into his pen at Hopper he came bombing over to me honking for his fuss just like he always has. He loves his new girly, bit still l oves his mum too:D

I've put them in their new home, and put in a pile of veggies to share, but Oscar, ever the gentleman, scoffed the lot whilst she was mooching downstairs:roll:

:lol::lol:
Some buns (just like Bob) have no manners.

Must be nice to have him back....glad he's likes his birl bun too. :)

Here they are.....

Photo0195.jpg

Can't believe how loved up they are:love:

Bless 'em!! :love: :love: xxx

Congrats' to the beautiful and happy couple! I know what you mean about missing buns' - it was so weird not having Jack around for the week he was 'being bonded'. :D xx

Back