• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Metacam Today..

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
for Twinkle... this is the first day she hasnt had any since she got ill and I am at work worrying about what I will find when I get home..:(

Scared she is gonna get pain from whatever it was that stopped her eating come back again ...

I leave here is 15 minutes so will find out by 3.30pm how she is... fingers crossed she will be ok.

Well she has been out on the grass and is eating a lot of that.. but she did fall to her side a couple of times, which had got better on the metacam.. am wondering if she has pain in her back left leg as it is always that side she falls to .. overall she seemed in good spirits.. did some binkies etc...

Am just paranoid she is going to go downhill again.. I have become reliant on the metacam bottle :shock:

The good thing is you know you have something which will make her better if she needs it. Half the battle is figuring that bit out and you've done that :)

The good thing is you know you have something which will make her better if she needs it. Half the battle is figuring that bit out and you've done that :)

Very true - * sensible head on now *

My vet has said I am allowed to put her back on it as soon as I feel she needs it (preferably to call him first, but if in the middle of the night he doesnt want a call!)

Back