• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay, Charlie has mastered the ramp!

Batfink1

Young Bun
It has only taken a month to pluck up the courage to walk the plank to join brave Lola on the upper level .... glad he has. lola is looking very trim from charging up and down the ramps.

I've had to build a proper stairway for Oscar - his first attempt at the ramp nearly ended up with a broken neck!

It has only taken a month to pluck up the courage to walk the plank to join brave Lola on the upper level .... glad he has. lola is looking very trim from charging up and down the ramps.

Awww Charlie :love:

I want pictures of your ramps, i cant understand what could be so scary! :lol:

Glad he's finally mastered it though...even if it has taken him forever :lol:

Having doubts about the ramps now ... keep hearing crashing and banging, he just doesn't get them. Lola has no trouble.

I have seen on another thread someone has used tubes ... they look fab, I have ordered some already.

Here is a picture of my ramp, he managed it fine when it was in the Hutch and it isn't much higher in the new setup. I am wondering if his eye sight is a little dodgy. He does bite my fingers a lot thinking it is food!

IMG_1615_edited-1.jpg

It does look quite high and narrow, though that might be the camera angle. I don't think ours would venture up there either!

thats it the ramp is going ... new tubes should arrive tomorrow.

Charlie does get up and down by using the ramp in the kennel side, so he should be ok for now.

Have you ordered those tubes that come with the brightly coloured fixings at the ends (like flowers)?

They look really good, but they're pretty pricey aren't they?

Thats the ones ... hope they work out. I have got to stop modifying there accomondation it is costing a fortune ... you are absolutely right.

I just want them to be happy and stress free.

I saw photos of the tubes that someone posted only last week - they look great.

I'm a serial improver also, and am forever replacing/renewing/updating, but it's one of my passions - I love my cordless screwdriver and jigsaw:lol:

thats it the ramp is going ... new tubes should arrive tomorrow.

Charlie does get up and down by using the ramp in the kennel side, so he should be ok for now.

I just love the people on this forum, the way they are prepared to do any thing to make their bunnies happy and stress free.
Good on you Batfink1 for making so much effort.
I love the tray with turf in it, they are lucky buns:D

aw thanks ... gone all fuzzy inside.

We are all good people ... thats why I am more on this forum than facebook. It is so warming to see the lengths people go to for their furry companions.

Works to start tomorrow ... again... my poor hubby has just got back from hospital after having a little tag removed from his eye, so I might attempt the jigsaw myself. Going to make a door on the side to lead into a run.

Back