• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks for the heart attack, Ralph...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I just adjusted Ralph and Ruby's ramp about 10 mins ago when I was cleaning them out, and I left them to settle into the new bedding and I sudden;y heard a bloodcurdling crash bang wallop down the ramp... I felt my heart beating in my chest and ran back to the shed envisaging that I would find one of them sprawled at the bottom of the hutch with broken legs because one of them had tried to go down but the ramp had slipped...

But no, Ralph had just thrown his massive wooden toy down the ramp and was standing on top of it triumphantly at the bottom...

:roll:

:lol::lol: Harvey just did the exact same thing to me, only he threw his bottle of frozen water down the ramp

I think it's because they seem to think it belongs downstairs, whereas when I clean them out I always put it upstairs... for Ralph it must be something like me putting the bed in the kitchen or something, so he sorts it out straight away!

Naughty Ralphy:no:

I can't leave any toys upstairs as Amber will chuck it down the ramp too, even her ceramic bowl:roll::lol:

Back