• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dizzi & Rascal chillin'

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Sorry folks but I just can't help showing off my beautiful bunnies ....... they'll be 11 weeks old tomorrow and I can't believe the speed at which they're growing.

Here's some pics I took last night in the garden.

The paving just outside the run (behind the bunnies where there's some missing) has now been taken up and grass has been laid - once its taken, we're going to extend the run so they have grass and paving to play on.

Photo0627.jpg

Dizzi - its really hard to get a good pic of her as she just won't sit still!

Photo0656.jpg

Rascal flopping half way up his ramp ....just after I took this he tried to turn over but ended up sliding down the ramp on his back ....... but its ok, I caught him at the bottom!

Photo0659.jpg

Dizzi poking her head through from upstairs

Photo0661.jpg

Rascal coming down the ramp the right way this time!

Photo0635.jpg

Dizzi in her tunnel

Photo0653.jpg

Rascal posing

Photo0642.jpg

Jo x

Awww thanks everyone ....... I really can't believe how fast they're growing.

Back to the vets next week for their second lot of jabs .....so I'll be really popular with them! lol x

I think my heart has just melted!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Honestly.. their faces are so cute and lovely and their colours are gorgeous:love:
Oh I just want to touch their lovely furrrr:cry::love::love::love:
xxx

Thanks everyone .... shame they didn't keep up the cuteness this morning instead of having a fight! :shock:

Such a shame I've had to separate them ........ they were sooo 'loved up' the other day! :?

x

Back