• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat tree for rabbits?

BattleKat

Wise Old Thumper
I'm thinking about getting the cat tree below for my rabbits and was wondering if anyone has one and whether their bunnies actually like it or if it just takes up space?

36676_zhou_kratzbaum_oase_1.jpg

Cheers for any help!

I was wondering abut those too, so will be watching this thread with interest. Have a sneaking suspision mine would love it ;)

My two wouldn't bother with it, they don't go up on anything, they just mooch about at floor level!

mine have that exact one (but in blue) for when they go to my parents for their holidays! They stay in a playhouse that my nephew plays in when they are not there, and we put one of those in to make it more fun for them... they seem to like it!

Mine play on one that was in the shed for the cats (if we go away they stayed in there comming and going as they liked last year with family coming to feed them) mine seem to enjoy it and i'd def get another given the chance/space.

I had a smallish one that I got for the cats but they showed no interest so I thought I'd see if the bunnies like it. They liked it for a few days, but got bored of it.

My two share one with my cats. Very comical to see an array of cats and bunnies on different levels!

xx

My bunnies love them, but don't get one with an enclosed house at the bottom. They will wee in it and it will be impossible to clean :roll:

Back