• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on neglected bunnies

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Don't know if anyone remembers I posted about m auntie buns after going to hers for the day.

All in 2ft long hutches, So low they were really squashed, they couldn't lift there heads up let alone periscope. irty hutches, no bedding, food and tiny bit of water and all unsecure and chewed to peices.
Most were stained yellow all over, long nails, dirty matted underneths.

Well I contacted the rspca and I know they went out to check but all they did was give them advice on how to look after them better. Was really annoyed as I knew they wouldn't.

I had a phone call from my older cousin yesterday to say the rspca came and took all of them away. So happy they may have good lifes now. My cousins been battleing to try and get them to do something too for years.
None have been touched of let out of there hutches so its going to be like a new life for them.
One of the ladies in charge of this case has said we cn go visit :D

Well done. You should be proud of yourself. Its never easy reporting someone if you know them or they are neighbours.

You have given those animals a chance! Its really excellent news.

Well done! I remember your original thread, and how upset you were by their conditions.

It shows how bad it was if after giving the advice the RSPCA then took them away - obviously nothing had changed.

I hope they're not allowed any more pets :?

Thanks,I'm not sure have to speak to my cousin again about it as it was all really breif.
Hes got chickens and ducks and there treated like royalty, she spoilt and well cared for, as the cats he has too. I know there still there at the momment.

Nope but she's quite close about ten minutes away and goes over quite often so always Checks over the animals. I know they have had massive arguements about it all before.

Back