• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncy Bouncer the hot cross bun :)

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Just because he loves posing and I love taking piccies of him :love:

Hello oomins, I iz Bouncer
Bouncerinside008.jpg

I likes being tall
Bouncerinside005.jpg

Oops, wong way
Bouncerinside004.jpg

Ow doos dis fing work Auntie Nenny?
Bouncerinside006.jpg

Wat is dis fing? Can I eats it?
Bouncerinside002.jpg

Wats in dare?
Bouncerinside001.jpg

Nom nom nom nom

I likes to do dah runnin around fingy cos it makes Auntie Nenny laf :lol:

Last edited:
Aww...he is absolutely adorable :love::love::love:

Think he's definately enjoying his new home...erm *foster home..hehe :D

x x x

:wave: hello Bouncer!
It looks like you are having lots of fun at Auntie Nenny's house.:D

(is this going to be a failed fostering, Fluffers?!)

Thank you - he is lovely, very charismatic and has the loveliest softest coat that makes you want to cuddle him constantly :love: He loves his nose rubs and thrives on attention :roll: and he's a proper little show off :lol:

:wave: hello Bouncer!
It looks like you are having lots of fun at Auntie Nenny's house.:D

(is this going to be a failed fostering, Fluffers?!)

Hmmmm :? it will certainly be a tearful departure at best but tbh I really can't choose between him & Jester - they are so different from each other & I love them equally :love:

BTW, the "Nenny" comes from small people & furries not being very good at pronouncing the letter "J". Doesn't help that Chris (hubby) also calls me it in front of the bunnies :roll::oops::lol:

Poor Bouncer does not like the heat :( He's gone right of his veggies last two days and he isn't going at his food in his usual eager manner. He's still nomming plenty of pellets, grass and hay and enjoying fresh coriander and dandelions so I'm not too worried. Pretty sure it's just the heat & he's a bit lethargic because of it - I know just how he feels!

Last edited:
Hot Cross Bouncer

Bouncer says

"I iz 'ot & bovvered but tryin to look cool 8)"

Hotbouncer.jpg

"...and da oomins keeps pointin da fing at me wot goes snap & it wakes me up, I iz not appy"
hotbouncer2.jpg

Back