• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zero has a wife (gorgeous Rex warning!)

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I know I'm naughty :oops: :(

DSCI0554.jpg

But look at her little face! Her name is Lucy Velvet.

DSCI0593.jpg

And her husbun loves her! He keeps putting his face down for her to groom but she refuses! :love::love:

She's very cute :love:

Was the first pic taken today ? If so, is she eating and pooing OK ?
She looks to be a bit in the 'tummy ache' squat :?

Aw I know what you mean thought I didn't want to mention Jasper till he and Dexter got together properly but he was just sooo boootiful I couldn't keep my gob shut :lol: :lol:

I'm loving Lucy Velvet :love: If you move I might even get my mits on her at some point :lol: :lol: oh and we'd have reliable bunny sitters in each other :D

She's beautiful, but I can't believe you managed to keep her a secret :lol::lol::lol:

So, that's a nice even number now, isn't it?

More pictures please!

I know! I thought I was going to explode :lol:

I'll put some more up but I'm working at the speed of photobucket :roll: so could take a while

She's very cute :love:

Was the first pic taken today ? If so, is she eating and pooing OK ?
She looks to be a bit in the 'tummy ache' squat :?

I knew you'd like her ;)

No, all my buns sleep like that - OH calls it 'slipper mode'. Her poos are perfect, little round golden ones, and she is eating fine :) I know what you mean though, I do panic when they sit like that and keep an extra close eye on them!

Mrs Ord - I think you should try and annoy your neighbours so they move and I can have their house.

I knew you'd like her ;)

No, all my buns sleep like that - OH calls it 'slipper mode'. Her poos are perfect, little round golden ones, and she is eating fine :) I know what you mean though, I do panic when they sit like that and keep an extra close eye on them!

Mrs Ord - I think you should try and annoy your neighbours so they move and I can have their house.

Well the trouble with that is they're both old and love me and OH. Paul cuts their hedges and strims their grass so he is more loved then me obviously. I see the disapointment in their eyes when its me not him coming out the back door :lol: The street is so friendly and I don't think we could anoy them to be honest. Even if we made loads of noise or had parties they just chuckle and think we're crazy kids (at 29 and 31 yrs old) I love my street :love:

Well the trouble with that is they're both old and love me and OH. Paul cuts their hedges and strims their grass so he is more loved then me obviously. I see the disapointment in their eyes when its me not him coming out the back door :lol: The street is so friendly and I don't think we could anoy them to be honest. Even if we made loads of noise or had parties they just chuckle and think we're crazy kids (at 29 and 31 yrs old) I love my street :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: bless them!

Are you speaking from experience Jane ;):lol:

She is so soft! No wonder Zero just wants to snuggle her

So how long have you actually had her????

Not long ;) About two weeks :oops: time just got away from me

I was going to post and tell everyone.. but then everything happened with the girls... So I was preoccupied with them, and I didn't want to post while they were poorly in case everyone thought I'd gone out and got another bun while they were so sick :(

I know, I'm always smooching her little tum :love::love:

Back