• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your bunnies up to this morning....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....as the title says!

My boys have all had their pellets and some assorted leaves from the garden bushes, and now they've decided it's warm enough to start their snuggle time early. I can tell it's going to be a hit day down here today as the Big Boys refuse to go to the run on the lawn when it's going to be hot - they seem to know the aviary will be cooler. I call them my weather forecast bunnies :lol:

Butter is stretched out on the red rug, Blackie is finishing off the carrot, and Dan & Clo are snuggled up together having a snooze....

Marnie has been banished to the kitchen because she INSISTS on trying ti get up on the mantle peice :roll:
Blue is with her and they are probably just flopped on the floor.

Foster bun Bouncer is doing his thhanng in the lawn run & nomming on the oat hay I'm "testing" on him :lol:

Foster bun Jester is sitting in the patio run waiting for treats :roll:

I have five out of six being as good as gold and napping after eating their breakfast... Number six is upstairs being a little :censored:. He's possessed. By some sort of manic demon I think. He woke me up at 5am and hasn't calmed down since. :roll: Not his friend anymore.

Marnie has been banished to the kitchen because she INSISTS on trying ti get up on the mantle peice :roll:
Blue is with her and they are probably just flopped on the floor.

:lol::lol:

Mine have just finished their nomming, now they're just having that grooming, grumpy time before flopping out for a snooze

i would think about now they are probably taking it in turns to top up on hay before getting into position for the day long snoozeathon :love::love:

Nomming hay right now. Though if I stand at the baby gate they will come and see me with a 'what you doing here today mummeh? We don't normally see yous on a Thursday....' - Jack has such an expressive face, lol. :love:

They were wolfing down their nuggets when i left them at 7.45 this morning, by now they're probably had a good wash, eaten some hay, mowed the lawn in their run and are probably participating in a bit of mid-morning humping :oops::( before settling down for a big sleep - wish i was at home with them in the sunshine instead of being stuck at work :roll: hmphh.

They've all had their pellets and a morning nose rub.

Clarence has finally flopped out under Marley and Dolly's hutch after binkying around the garden since 9am, he thinks its highly amusing winding the other 2 up when they are in their hutch. Marley and dolly are now in the conservatory while its still cool, were off to the vets at 10.30 so theyre just hopping in and out of the cat box and generally making a nice big mess! :lol:

I have five out of six being as good as gold and napping after eating their breakfast... Number six is upstairs being a little :censored:. He's possessed. By some sort of manic demon I think. He woke me up at 5am and hasn't calmed down since. :roll: Not his friend anymore.

I think womble must have caught it! she was being a right little madam this morning. back to her usual self i might add, but even more so this morning. at 6am she wouldnt stop biting her cage. ive cut back her nugget as i been feeding her too much :oops: I let her out of her cage and she was insistant in biting and digging my pillows and trying to eat stus hair. when she was told off about digging the pillows, she tried eating my laptop or trying to shred the douvet!!

after i dropped stu off at the station, i let womble out for a run arround in the garden, she was out for 5 mins and then climbed back in the house and is just dozing in her cage :roll:

I dunno cause I'm at work :cry: I imagine they are lying side by side munching hay as usual. Their run is draped in a white sheet so they'll be nice and cool. Or maybe they are playing in their own little mini haystack I made for them in the corner of the run. They enjoyed the big one in the garden so much. Lola has made a tunnel in it already.

Piggies are prob EATING!!!!! and POOPING and WEEING!!!!! :shock:

Chester will be curled up snoring under the table in my Mum and Dad's house, then he'll decide to plod down the garden, sniff some flowers, pee, poop and then back to sleep. After 14 years I know exactly what he'll be doing.

Have a nice day :wave:

I dunno cause I'm at work :cry: I imagine they are lying side by side munching hay as usual. Their run is draped in a white sheet so they'll be nice and cool. Or maybe they are playing in their own little mini haystack I made for them in the corner of the run. They enjoyed the big one in the garden so much. Lola has made a tunnel in it already.

Piggies are prob EATING!!!!! and POOPING and WEEING!!!!! :shock:

Chester will be curled up snoring under the table in my Mum and Dad's house, then he'll decide to plod down the garden, sniff some flowers, pee, poop and then back to sleep. After 14 years I know exactly what he'll be doing.

Have a nice day :wave:

Bensonlola! The withdrawal is making you a rebel! :wave:

Mine were fed ages ago and I've just been out to change litter and hay so I disturbed their naps - norty mummeh - and now they're rearranging the hay and bedding back to how they like it after I 'messed it alls up mummeh :evil:' mwuhuhahw

Back