• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sleep tight teeny...........

:cry: My cousin's rabbit died yesterday and it was probably because its foot got stuck/squeezed in the wire cage and it was squeaking poor thing.... :cry: Also she gave it a bath and is it supposed to take baths???? So saaaad..................... Plz give me info on why t died!!! poor bunny, you're still in my heart! i have to say burying him was the hardest to bear.... :cry:

Last edited:
:cry: I'm so sorry, sleep tight Teeny

It's unusual for a rabbit to make noise so he was obviously in a lot of pain. And you're not really supposed to give a rabbit a bath, giving him a bath then putting him outside while still cold and wet wouldn't be good for him either. There's no way of knowing really what happened though :(

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. :( It's always harsh to loose a fur-baby, particually in traumatic circumstances.

Perhaps if your cousin chooses to get another bun, you could point her in the direction of RU? :) More members the merrier!

Back