• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny photoshoot!

georgie_f

Mama Doe
My friend Dan asked if he could come round and take some pictures of my animals for his portfolio today...

Jess -

Daphne -

Brian -

Pharrell -

Barley -

Cloud -

Thistle -

:love::love::love:

There are lots more pictures of my bunnies, a few pigeons, my chickens and nextdoors little pony here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/pictographic/ (the first five pages!). He's putting them all onto a disk for me so I can get copies printed. :D

:love::love: I love Pharrell's white sock! And Jess's colouring is similar to my Daphne's, they even both have a white nose :love:

Awww they are lovely pics, he is a good photographer, I particularly liked the close up of your black bunny head and shoulders shot, they are all lovely though:love:

Thank you everyone! I shall let Dan know that the people of RU have approved his photography skills! :lol:

Bit of a shame he only got one picture of my Daphne. I don't have many pictures of her as she's so shy and a bit of a scatter brain to boot. She kept hiding her face in my armpit. :roll: Still, good excuse to get him to come round and take some more! ;):lol:

Back