• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me thinks Rimster is going to be ok.........

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Need I say more??

100_2445.jpg

The large amount of food is for illistative purposes only. At the mo he is on unlimited pellets for 30 mins at dinner time, I let him eat what he wants until he is finished.

Weigh in on Friday!! Hope hes gained!!

:lol::lol::lol: bless him. Wish my bunnies would fit in a food bowl!

Its a large one that I used to use for my dog when she was on a special rice diet to make it take her longer to eat it but she doesnt need it any more, I ususally use it for hay but thought it would make a cute picture!!

Hang on.Ive missed this.Has my God Bun been ill???????????
(Oh and BTW, Lily sits in her food bowl......)

Hang on.Ive missed this.Has my God Bun been ill???????????
(Oh and BTW, Lily sits in her food bowl......)

Yes, well ..... Maybe. He's lost almost 200 g in 3 weeks, Win has lost 50 g and I can't explain why!! they both love their food! So Rim eats until he wants to stop and Win has a big handful, if there is no weight gain by Fri then it is off to the vets!!!

Rimster is already up to 780g!! :D

Seems hes just needing more, I hate that I am not here during the day at the moment, maybe hes being more active but I havent seen it, if you know what I mean.

I feel like such a bad bunny mummy!!

Im giving Alice sized portions at the moment and there is some of their dinner left over!!! :shock::shock:

Back