• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sage

I'm off to sort the sage out now so I'll just cut the flowers off and give them the leaves for now. If they can have the flowers they can have them tomorrow. :)

Ive no idea... ours have the sage leaves, but i did notice flowers on our sage today, my gardening knowledge is poor :lol: Lets hope someone more useful comes along :) xXx

I have a feeling that the reason why the guy before me planted it may have been for the flowers as the bush is often covered in bees - none tonight I guess that's cos I went a bit late - and there is lots of inherited fruit on the plot. They've nommed most of the leaves, don't want to give them the whole lot as I've picked quite a bit. Have set the flowers aside for them.

Everything I read just says 'Sage'. Nothing saying - 'Sage - apart from flowers' or 'Sage - leaves and flowers'. So I dunno what to think.

Mind you, Louie also eats privet and clematis which are supposed to be a no no!

Ooooh just checked and they are edible for humans so I reckon they would be safe :D

Back