• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AR YEW, we need HELP!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Look! Our evil Mummeh has locked us in!

_IGP7996-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "We can't get out! We have to smush our noses up to the bars!"

_IGP7998-vi.jpg

Mini: "And we haven't been fed for daaaaaaaaaays!."

_IGP8001-vi.jpg

Mischa: "AR YEW, please can you make our mummeh feed us lots and lots of tweats. We fear it tis the only way we can overcome our ordeal."

_IGP7997-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "Oooooooh nose rubs!"

_IGP8000-vi.jpg

Mischa: "Dammit Nutmeg! Now they know we're lying! How are we going to get all those treats now."
Nutmeg: "Oooops."

Norty bunnehs for telling pork pies.......but never mind..those pretty smushed noses and bunneh mouths will get lots to sniff and nom...I promise!!!!
Mummeh cant leave you for long!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Mini when you say you haven't been fed for "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays" do you really mean "minuuuuuuuutes"?!

:lol::lol::lol:

Mini when you say you haven't been fed for "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays" do you really mean "minuuuuuuuutes"?!

Mini: "Um, maybe..." :oops:

:love::love::love: adorable :D they look like they are getting on brilliantly as a four :D

We had a bit of kerfuffle this morning. I think that may have been due to me getting up early (unintentionally) but they've settled down again.

Back