• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ice pods

weedug

Mama Doe
I know that I've to freeze them first :lol:, but what do I do with them? Should I wrap them/bury them or just put them in with buns :oops:?

I got mine yesterday, and having had them in the freezer overnight I've just popped them on the floor of the runs and am waiting to see what the bunnies think of them!

There was nothing on the instructions to say they have to be wrapped or covered.

I wrap them in a cloth then I bury them in the part of the hutch or shed they normally lie in ........hows the wee ones getting on ?

I tried burying them. The babies were ok with it and ignored it, Selena unburied hers and crashed out on it. Just wanted to know I wasn't going to freeze her :shock:. And Faithy had a lick of hers, then ignored it.

The buns are all fine, thanks. Little Floppy's leg is the same. And they are all just too gorgeous :love::love:.

I only had the one taker too, and Faithy was obviously hot :roll:.

Selena crashed out on hers, and has only just got off it and that was only because she wants something to eat :roll:.

Hope she's not too cold now, I'll need to go out with a snuggle safe for her :lol:

I put mine in a cloth (usally an old hand towel that is his) Buttons normally puts his feet on it and has licked it before too!

I just put it in the run. They tend to lick if for a bit, then both try to squeeze on it!
4672299524_3338a4d3cb_b.jpg

Back