• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to help friends baby bun recover any spare vibes would be great.

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
I've just met up with a very old friend and her other friend has a 8-9 week old baby bun who is poorly. I offered to look after her for a couple of nights to try and get her back on her paws as her mum is at work all afternoon/evening.She was laid out completely lifeless and couldn't stand up.:(. I've got her back to mine and syringed some recovery food into her that i had left here and warmed a heat pad up as she felt very cold. I'm not sure if she will make it but we'll see. Any vibes would be much appreciated.Thank you.

Last edited:
Well she seems to have improved quite abit. She's now helping herself to her normal food & water, hopping around a little and has tried a couple of strawberry leaves wich she enjoyed very much.:). I just hope she makes it through the night.:?

I'm so surprised she's made a great recovery and has just been dropped off at her mums house:D. She didn't have a name until now i called her Lucky. When i got there i advised her what to do and what not to feed her etc, i was a little worried as her brother was poorly with the same thing so i've shown her how to feed him and gave some advise on various things she could try(he did pick up a little after i gave him some recovery food). I was also a little upset when i mentioned taking them to the vets if they got ill,she said she couldn't afford it. So if they were poorly the only treatment they could have was what could be given at home:?. She also has 3 dogs and struggles to pay the bills anyway, i didn't want to get into a lecture or debate so i left her to look after the little boy.:(

Last edited:
Such good news!

If you could possibly send some vibes to Pebbles, my lady friend's adorable little fluffy, it would be much appreciated. I'm not sure of the breed, but she's a sweet little bundle of apricot-coloured fluff who has been rushed into the vet's this evening over in Frankfurt-am-Main. My poor friend is distraught as she means everything to her - and I'm 500 miles away so cannot be there to console her.

Vibes please?

Pebbles' partner, Benji is so sad without his little friend.

..............................................................................................................

Well, after a few anxious days, Pebbles came back home and now seems fine. But Benji then became unwell; the vet reckons that there was something in the batch of hay they'd scoffed which might have caused the problem.

Benji has now had a couple of days in the Tierklinik, but should be home tomorrow to be reunited with his pal.

Thank you to anyone who sent vibes!

Last edited:
Back