• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've sneaked on....

Ahhh. Going home soon. Hope all my little guys are ok. Hope Ben and Lol were cool enough with the sheet over their run. Hope the piggies had enough to eat. Prob. Not!!! Hope the rest of my order comes for piggies. Its the simple things in life.

Ahhh. Going home soon. Hope all my little guys are ok. Hope Ben and Lol were cool enough with the sheet over their run. Hope the piggies had enough to eat. Prob. Not!!! Hope the rest of my order comes for piggies. Its the simple things in life.

:lol: awww bless them. I'm worried sick that everyone's been too warm today :( I miss their little faces

:lol: awww bless them. I'm worried sick that everyone's been too warm today :( I miss their little faces

Oh I love their wee faces. Well I'm looking at chesters now at folks house. Will get my dinner theb go home and give the fuzzywuzzies thiers! I hope yours have been fine! I'm sure they were. Did you leave them anything to keep cool? I gave ben and lol a frozen lemonade bottlel.

No, it was cold and overcast in Newcastle this morning! Its boiling down here dont understand how its possible!

Back