• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gone are the days.....

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
...of being able to enjoy a piece of fruit to myself :roll: I tell you my Timmy can hear an apple/pear/banana crunch from a mile away! No matter how quiet I try to be he ALWAYS KNOWS and then Im mugged for it by 2 bunnies! I usually end up being driven into the kitchen on my own where they wont go :lol:

Btw dont worry I only ever allow them a nibble even though its VERY hard to say no to those little faces :roll::love::love:

Aww.. greedy little devils:lol: I can't rustle any kind of bag anywhere without being interigated my Bobby's big nose:lol:

Thing is she lives upstairs, I can be opening the fridge downstairs and getting something totally not bunny related.. and she's down in a shot sticking her nose in my hands and pockets just to make sure that I am not tricking her :lol:

Hahahaha ......... aww bless them!

Rascal has now mastered the art of getting into my jeans pocket and turning it inside out to check I haven't got any food hiding in there! (when I'm sat on the floor in the run that is ..... he's not that tall! )! lol x

Hahahaha ......... aww bless them!

Rascal has now mastered the art of getting into my jeans pocket and turning it inside out to check I haven't got any food hiding in there! (when I'm sat on the floor in the run ..... he's not that tall! )! lol x

Aww they are just so clever aren't they? Its the little look they give you when they realise that you haven't got anything for them.. like: "Tut well why you rustling for hoomin?? No Noms no rustle!":lol:

Aww they are just so clever aren't they? Its the little look they give you when they realise that you haven't got anything for them.. like: "Tut well why you rustling for hoomin?? No Noms no rustle!":lol:

:lol: I know what you mean the look Timmy gives me when I tell him no to eating my fruit is one of absolute disgust! Actually first its the "im a starving little bunny look how cute i am" look and then when he realises thats not going to work i get the look of disgust :lol:
Any crinkling of packets and hes up on the sofa like a shot, usually out of nowhere usually followed closely by Wonks (mimi :oops:) :lol: Makes me giggle so much :love:

:lol: I know what you mean the look Timmy gives me when I tell him no to eating my fruit is one of absolute disgust! Actually first its the "im a starving little bunny look how cute i am" look and then when he realises thats not going to work i get the look of disgust :lol:
Any crinkling of packets and hes up on the sofa like a shot, usually out of nowhere usually followed closely by Wonks (mimi :oops:) :lol: Makes me giggle so much :love:

aw wonks:lol: Its good she is stil being cheeky :lol::lol:

Bobby also stamps and grunts if she thinks for one minute that Carlo is getting fed before her :roll:

Back