• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cylap

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
is it gone from the market?

Alvin had his Jab last year and it was the cylap one, i know people recommend the other one but as i fear them both equally and alvin only ever reacted the first year with a limp so i decided i wouldnt ask for the other one because just incase a bunny dies from my request to use a diffo jab (if that makes sense)

i noticed when i got home the lapinjet one was used anyhows and im not sure if its safe to feel relieved or not lol :?

is it just the more up to date vets who wont touch the cylap or has it been discontinued because theres so many reactions?

confused, dunno whether to be on high alert for problems now or not :?

dont think its been got rid of, just checked out the new vets by my house and they were using cylap, woman then decided to question me at why i was asking :roll: and not nicely either

My vets still use cylap, my two are due theirs in two weeks time - I am going to ask about the alternatives and take my vets advice. I really trust this one I am currently seeing with the bunsters, but I have to admit when he told me the cylap was due I did think 'Uh oh'.

Back