• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Toy Recommendations??

Bitzy

Mama Doe
:wave:

I'd like to get my bunnies some toys and wondered if you have any recommendations??

They currently have a tunnel, 2 x chubes, a cardboard box, some loo roll innards stuffed with hay, a hay ball, a rattle thing and some 'crunchy flowers' (which are edible flower shapes made from vegie-something or others)... oh and a couple of chill n chew mats.

I don't want to totally clutter up their run but would like something for them to actually 'play' with.

So, what do your buns love playing with?

It's not a toy as such but mine spend ages running through their pop-up tunnel thing, it's from pets at home for about £6/7, you can join more than one together too if you want to make it like a burrow, but i'm like you i don't want to clutter up their run too much.

Other than that, and cardboard boxes, their favourite toy is a teething ring type toy from Pets at Home with a rabbits head on and some wooden carrots, they love chewing it and tossing it up in the air.

Oooh I've seen that teething ring thing at P@H ......... might try them with that. They've got a tunnel already which they love (although it is a pain when its windy)!

Thanks for the reply x

It's definitely worth getting, i must get a new one actually as they've eaten the ears off the plastic rabbit :shock: :oops: (it was Joes toy first so it's nearly two years old and Jess has played with it too for 6 months and it's taken that long for the ears to dissapear so it's quite sturdy)

As well as playing with it on their own, If I pick it up and shake it Joejoe will take it out of my hand and throw it about which is nice to have something to do together kind of thing x

Back