• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stress... Tears... Frustration...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
....this is why its all worth it.....

....take a moment to relax in our garden.... if you watch to the end you can see Dreamer having a flop and the shed :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAzbv5QNa68

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4378.jpg

IMG_4364.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4361.jpg

IMG_4379.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

Last edited:
You take such lovely pictures :) Love the second one with the bunny tail (and of course the gorgeous Dreamer!!)

Totally worth it all!!!

Yay! I'm so glad it worked out :)
And WOW at your garden! I wih I had a space like that to let my two freerange in...

Have added a couple more pics i just took, Joey and Teddy seem to be best buddies, theres no chasing, they are all being good, they seem to have just clicked, after all that worry, just last week i was still panicking!! Im so glad i kept going, if anyone wants to bond you really do have to be prepared for the most stressful hard few weeks ever but really honestly its worth every tear and tantrum!!!! :wave:

So pleased you didn't give up, well done!

As I've said before it once took me two months to fully bond a couple of buns. They were both dominant and neither would give in. Eventually he did, I think he could'nt be bothered with the hassle anymore, and after that they were the most loved up couple of buns I ever had. :D

(Just to add I would never have continued if I did'nt believe it would finally workout, and if they had been very agressive with each other.)

well done!!!! I have 3 bucks and a doe and I've been saying for aaaaaages that I will bond them but I'm a coward :oops:......This gives me hope that it CAN be done :D I just need the courage to start.
Lovely pics and video by the way :love::love::love:

ps. how did you manage to bond with work commitments? did you separate or was there someone there when you werent?

well done!!!! I have 3 bucks and a doe and I've been saying for aaaaaages that I will bond them but I'm a coward :oops:......This gives me hope that it CAN be done :D I just need the courage to start.
Lovely pics and video by the way :love::love::love:

ps. how did you manage to bond with work commitments? did you separate or was there someone there when you werent?

I had four and a half days off when i started them, my partners parents were down for a week too so they kept an eye on them. If i decided to do something like give them more space (because it unsettles things) I made sure i did it when i had the day to supervise them, a couple of times we had to go a step back at bedtime because i felt they were too unsettled to be left unsupervised, so put them back in the smaller area they had been settled in for a few days. :) Im lucky with this job in that i come home at lunchtime too.

I work 3 nights so in theory someone could be with the buns 24/7 for as long as is needed.[I just dont trust my o/h to wake up if something happens :roll:-he'd probably leave them downstairs and it would all kick off!!]

Absolutely bunny Heaven!!! Lucky lucky things :love:

Can I just ask....how do you manage to let them freerange and keep them out of hiding in amongst the shrubs/bushses? I love the way they are all relaxing on the grass area.

Mine head straight for the shrubs....and refuse to come out, or sit munching on all the beautiful flowers....or play games of 'see if mummy can get me here ha!' etc.

Have I just got very naughty bunnies? :shock::lol:

Back