• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

morning bunnies!

tiger1

Warren Scout
Just let bunnies out of shed into run.Love watching them go mad first thing in the morning.As soon as i come down ( before i even feed my children) in the morning i go out and feed bunnies and open their catflap.:love::love::love:

I love morning bunnies, it has slowly made me into a morning kinda person:love:

I used to be so grumpy, but now I love watching them go nutty :love:

Mine had a really early start this morning,since Sally (dog) decided to start retching next to my bed at 5.00am- even I can't sleep through that!

The bonus though, is that the bunnies get a nice early morning. The giants have already had their early morning free range in the garden and are just about to go back in for a snooze.

Happy bunnies in the morning really does start the day off brighter:D

I love going out to see my amigos in the morning. They'll be chilling in the run but as soon as I open the door to the bit where the hutch is it's *scrabble scrabble ta dah* and they're periscoping for their noms before the actual hutch door gets touched. :love:
I like to think they're saying good mornings but I know it's really 'where de noms lady' :lol:

Love these summer mornings.Mine know all the signs taps been run,toilets flushing ,doors being unlocked and i look out the window before i go out and they are periscoping and running up and down.Great when i go out .Probably a food thing but i like to think they are pleased to see us .

I've been up for five hours already. Doesn't feel like morning anymore.

My lot are just generally being naughty this morning. :roll:

I love going down to see mine - usually about 6.15am. They are always wide awake and bouncing on these light mornings. I used to hate getting up in the mornings, but now there is a purpose to getting up early - first I see my bunnies, then I have time to come on here for a morning catch up :D

Back