• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits trump ?

pennypoos

Mama Doe
Like the title say`s..... do rabbits do bottom burps? When i was out earlier giving george and misty their supper, i heard a noise come from misty that sounded like a little pump, as she did it, she did a body twitch and looked quite shocked. It was deffinitly a noise that came from her, I`v never heard a rabbit break wind before and wasn`t aware that they could.:?
So could some one please tell me if rabbits have this bodily function ? :D

:lol: Thistle does! Normally after he's had green veggies of some sort too (and more often than not, in my face if I bend down to give him a cuddle :roll:). Smelly boy! :lol:

:lol: Thistle does! Normally after he's had green veggies of some sort too (and more often than not, in my face if I bend down to give him a cuddle :roll:). Smelly boy! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: naughty boy.
I`v never heard a rabbit trump before and didn`t even know they did, I was quite shocked, I wasn`t sure if it was a trump, or some other strange bunny sound. Misty looked almost as shocked as i did. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: naughty boy.
I`v never heard a rabbit trump before and didn`t even know they did, I was quite shocked, I wasn`t sure if it was a trump, or some other strange bunny sound. Misty looked almost as shocked as i did. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Bless her! Thistle doesn't really make much of a noise - he just kind of lifts his tail up and makes a 'puff' kind of noise.

What a delightful conversational topic! :lol:

Blackberry did a good loud one once when we were giving him tummy rubs cos he was a bit gassy - guess that gas has to get out somewhere :lol:

Back