• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help eek think my girls may in fact be a boy and girl!?

pinkyblare

Alpha Buck
I let the buns in the house often when kids are in bed and let them roam downstairs bit of excercise really and trying get Flopsy to be handled more she HATES being picked up and kicks like mad she used to be fine a months or so ago? anyway they wandered round getting up to mishchief as per usual then Toto went up to Flopsy sniffing the top of her back/bum didnt try to hump but sort of looked like was trying to climb on back? now the breeder says they were girls but was only 95% sure as they were so small, first vet we saw did actually think Toto was a boy and the second vet we saw said she thought two girls? do i need to get appt at vets asap i was due to go get them checked anyway over next week or so with them coming up to 4 months as wanted their jabs etc they are 14 weeks ish (ages is vague as breeder was:roll: do i need to separate them eek we not prepared for that as they both together in hutch and run eek i am panicking now they are from same litter can flopsy get preg so early if toto turns out to be a boy :shock::oops:

Back