• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have to say.... Liking the megazorb

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... for the piggies. Clean, fresh, no smell!

If I used it in the rabbits litter tray could I change it every other day instead of every day or am I better just to keep changeing every day? Anybody use megazorb in buns litter tray? :)

I do :wave: I only need to clean Harvey's tray and Zero's day every other day, Castiel needs every day though he pees like nothing I've ever seen before!

Right - so if both my buns use the same litter tray I would be best to change every day as normal then? I'll just stick to wood shavings and hay on top - megazorb expensive to ship to NIreland - will keep it for indoors for the piggies.

.... for the piggies. Clean, fresh, no smell!

If I used it in the rabbits litter tray could I change it every other day instead of every day or am I better just to keep changeing every day? Anybody use megazorb in buns litter tray? :)

I never use anything else. I put a couple of inches towards the back of their trays as they always reverse up into a corner to wee, and
just use a trowel to howk out the wet stuff every day , and do a total clean once a week.

Oh my god I just read that as "Licking the megazorb" and then when I read the first line, I was praying that you weren't licking it to check how good it was :shock:

...Think I should go to bed and let my brain have a nap :oops:

I used to do my trays every few days when I had one tray between tow. Now I'm going to do them every day as they are using one between the four of them.

I use it in Louie's littertray but only a thin layer, it still absorbs all of the wee and I change it every day.

Oh my god I just read that as "Licking the megazorb" and then when I read the first line, I was praying that you weren't licking it to check how good it was :shock:

...Think I should go to bed and let my brain have a nap :oops:

Waaaaaaaaaaahahahahaa :lol: :lol: That proper made me laugh!

I use megazorb, my two currently have 3 litter trays between them so I only change them every other day .... I'm going to try and cut that down to 2 between them (one upstairs in the day room and one downstairs by the door to the run) Oh and I use it in a big tray that they have in their bedroom too - but they never pee in that one!

I use it with all of mine and change it every other day (2 buns per tray). I cover it with a layer of hay in the litter tray. Try it and see how you go.

I want to try Megazorb but can't find a local supplier - most are a fair drive from here. Does anyone buy online from somewhere with reasonable p and p rates?

I use it in the bedroom bit in a thinnish layer over the whole floor with two extra big heaps in the wee-wee corners then with a covering of barley straw, and i clean it out every other day, or more often if it needs it. I only recently converted to Mezorb and I love it, it's going to last loads longer than the wooden pellet cat litter i was using and it seems a bit cosier for them too, only the best for my buns botties :lol:

Back