• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runs

I'm going to buy Princess a run for the warmer weather so she can play outside for a bit, was wondering if this is big enough for her? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Galvanised-Ra...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item19bce5b77b

and also-totally thick question, but I'm so used to worrying about the girls in the sun, would it be the same with rabbits? like don't have her out all day, or pop her in the shade? She's never been outside before so dont have a clue.

Also is this run one of them where you can change the shape? so I could petition part of the room off for her?

sorry for being dumb :oops:

I have that run and it's not very big :wave: you can get a bigger version I think

You can change the shape of it though

As big a run as you can afford would be best, so she can binky. She will need somewhere to hide, like a cardboard box, a tunnel or a tent. A blanket draped partially over the top will provide some shade as well.

Thank you all
I never thought of putting anything in, poor thing I'd have popped her in with nothing :(
I'm now looking at one with 8 panels instead, would that be a better size?

I've got two 8 panel ones, they will be a much better size for her.

Yeap put in a shadey hidey bit and some toys she will love it.

Also with mine when they were in my garage I opened it all up and made a barrier with it from some stuff I wanted to protect from rabbit teeths :lol:
I actually join both my runs together and have it running along our garden fence so its massive. There quite flexible in what you can do with them :)

Thank you all
I never thought of putting anything in, poor thing I'd have popped her in with nothing :(
I'm now looking at one with 8 panels instead, would that be a better size?

I ordered an 8 panel one last night and am going to corner off a section of the garden with it so it is even bigger! But comes in handy for bonding and stuff as you make really small too!

yay I'm gonna bid, thank you all so much :)

I want to also use it in the winter and when she isnt outside as I have to watch her constantly when shes out as she likes to nip legs, eat wallpaper, eat anything she finds etc etc :roll: but with this I can leave her out when I have to nip upstairs or in the kitchen and also can sit outside with her rather than sitting inside on lovely days cos I cant take her out :lol:

I have two 8 panel ones as well. I used to set them up separately when I have two pairs now I can put two together for my foursome. They're quite big and dismantle away to barely nothing.

Back