• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paddy and Benji Pics

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
I haven't posted any photos of my two little rascals for ages, so get ready for pic overload :D

Benji nomming his broccoli
P10004251.jpg

Paddy getting in on the act
P10004291.jpg

"Groom me Benji"
P10004321.jpg

Whatcha looking at?
P10004581.jpg

In contemplative mood
P10004611.jpg

Do I look handsome today?
P10004631.jpg

Dozy bunnies
P1000515.jpg

Sleeping in the sun!
P1000853.jpg

P1000854.jpg

Hope you like :D

Awwwwwwwww....... :love: I absolutely gasped at the sleeping bunnies in the sun - you did so well to get those photos and not disturb them! Reminds me of when Clover used to lay on her side like that (Dusty never would) and we used to say 'hello Dead Clover' (all lighthearted-like!) :lol:

I love the fact that they can be in contemplative mood too. I wonder what they are contemplating! :lol:

hahahahaha :lol: i was just admiring your set up (we got two of the XL dog cages too :) ) and we didnt even see the bunnies sunbathing!! :love::love:

:love::love::love::love: then again I will always love these 2 ..Nice to see them so relaxed .I can see there very happy where they are now .

Thanks everyone. :)

The sunbathing one was taken with the zoom, from outside their room - I think they were too zonked out to care about me taking their photo!

It's funny, that's the only time I've seen Paddy lying in the sun - every day without fail he takes his nap in the shade, while Benji seeks out the little bit of sun on the carpet and promptly settles down there for his snooze. :lol: I have a few more of Benji sunbathing - I must post them.

Sarah - I think they were contemplating why the heck I was shoving the camera in their faces instead of replenishing their hay. :lol:

Aww so adorable...lovely pics :love:

Are they both boys? How long have they been bonded for?

I'm bonding my 2 boys soon...eek! :lol:

Aww so adorable...lovely pics :love:

Are they both boys? How long have they been bonded for?

I'm bonding my 2 boys soon...eek! :lol:

:wave: Thank you.

Yes, they are both boys - they're brothers, so came already bonded! :lol: They were neutered while still at their fosterer's before they came to us, and *touches wood* they are still best of friends. :)

Good luck with your bonding!

Back