• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits run to you...?

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
When they're scared? I was just in with the boys, and a pheasant startled them. They both came racing over to me so I would save them. :love::love::love:

When I took Pye to meet a bun called Willow when I was trying to find him a friend she went for him and started pulling his fur out, he came running over and leapt into my arms, I could've stayed all night cos its the only time he's ever wanted a cuddle from me!!

well when rosie was bullying mowgli once, he jumped up onto the bed with me, he thought it would be safer being by his mummy, then on the floor when rosie was hormonal :lol:

yes, when outside, if bisc and matt get scared they run over to me and stay there until it's safe! if they're outside and want a sleep, they will come over and sleep next to my feet! :love:

Womble does when she does something she knows shes not supposed to and i raise my voice and go "oi! Womble!!"

she comes over with a face of: *mum i wasnt doing anything!!!* :roll:

if scared Rowan does sometimes try and run up my leg or jump on my knee to hide under my arm...but if its a sudden scare, like a gunshot or something he just bolts randomly

Mine run to me everytime they see me, then climb all over me for food. I just get clambered on the whole time. Although Honey can hardly see at all so when she gets scared and runs I try to dodge as she bites as her way of copeing as she can't work out what it is thats happened.

If we're outside & he's scared (eg bird alarm call, or plane goes overhead) he'll run between my feet. If we're indoors, he'll run to one of his hiding places, preferably the dressing table, which is about as unsafe as you can get :roll:

Back