• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*vibes for Lillian and Jo*

Living_a_lie

Mama Doe
Can people spare some free vibes for Lillian and her mum's chihuaha (no idea of spelling) as Jo is being rushed to the vets :(

Thanks x

We're back without Jo :cry:

She started vomitting blood this afternoon. The vet check her temperature its was really low, they checked her blood glucose which was also really low and shes dehyrated. They said she's almost comatose and needs to be kept in. They've send off bloods. Shes being warmed up, given IV fluids, glucose and anti biotics. We'll know more tomorrow when the blood results are back. They said cos shes so small (2.3kg) if she isn't treated straight away we could lose her.

Please send vibes, she's such an amazing little dog :cry:

We have a mini yorkshire terrier who was at deaths door not long ago, barely moving, vomiting and drooling badly, until our vet diagnosed a liver shunt, within 24 hours of taking the meds she was more active and alert then when she was a pup. We thought all was lost but looking at her now we can't believe it.

Keeping fingers crossed for little Jo, hope they can pull her round, loads of vibes xxx

Thank you Jenefina and everyone else

For anyone who doesn't know her, here's little Jo

sass_2.jpg

She's never been away from home before, it's horrible having to leave her behind at the vets :(

:love: she's beautiful, those gorgeous big eyes and ears :love: bet all the nurses are fussing over her. Just remember she's in the best possible place and will be looked after. I know it makes no real difference, my mum was devastated when we had to leave Tink at the vets (she's tiny too) but miracles do happen, try and keep your chin up x

She's beautiful :love: Don't lose hope hun, animals are always hardier than we give them credit for, and always amazing us! xxx

The vet called an hour ago to say she's had two glucose treatments, been given water, but her temperature is still very low :(

Keeping my fingers crossed that I hear some good news from Lillian soon but my spare vibes are all with her, Jo and her mum.

Back