• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Lucy laid to rest. Sleep tight.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

I could not bear seeing Lucy in the house - her remains were in a little china rabbit shaped pot.

I have bought a planter - Lucy is at the bottom with it with a lock of hair donated by Lola:) and there is a miniature yellow rose in the pot with windmills and a lovely sign sent to me by mini lop (Lisa) - thanks babe.

Hopefully this will help with my grieving - she loved the garden and I am hoping Lola does not nom nom nom the rose bush.

I also bought a little lantern where I can light her a candle and a little solar light.

Sleep sweet my darling pudding bunny - in your favourite sunny spot where you used to sit rocking in the sun!

That's so lovely. I'm so sorry for you and Lola.

What a great way to keep her memory alive.......and a piece of Lola has gone with her too.
You can think of her all the time, especially when the sun is shining.

Sleep tight Lucy. xx

Awwwww that is so nice, you have really done Lucy proud:D. She will now be completely at rest and would want you an lola to make a start on moving on with your lives as she will be watching over you at all times:D
Take carexxx

It sounds beautiful Andrea; you've done Lucy proud. I hope in time it will be a place that you can look upon with fond memories of Lucy. :love:

it sounds soo lovely, she would like that :), i still often go out and tidy the grass in mowgli's little garden, he still has your gifts around

Thanks folks - have to stop Lola nomming the rose bush!

Hopefully Lola will be finding love again this weekend fingers crossed!

Ah that sounds so beautiful, and lovely she's got a bit of Lola with her too, sleep tight little Lucy xxx Good luck with the match-making this weekend ;)

Back