• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with sunburn & poo

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Bit of a random combination but better to have one thread instead of two.

My white bun Jasper has very little hair on the back of his ears and his pink is getting redder and redder. Can I put suntan lotion on him?

Also how do you get rid off all the poo's in your runs on the grass? Been out with dustpan and brush today but is there an easier way?

Last edited:
Not sure which sun cream but vet told me to use one on my rabbit if he is in the sun,how about a garden vac for your grass.I have concrete and am forever brushing poo up as i have 5 bunnies,i thought they would just disintegrate in grass lol

:wave: yes you can use sun cream, I would use the most sensitive one you can find, like one for babies with sensitive skin that's a high factor.

And at least the poo will fertilise your garden :lol:

Not sure which sun cream but vet told me to use one on my rabbit if he is in the sun,how about a garden vac for your grass.I have concrete and am forever brushing poo up as i have 5 bunnies,i thought they would just disintegrate in grass lol

I thought so too! Only go if OH mows the grass. They concentrate to one area so have to sweep the grass (dear god how odd odes that sound) every day or we get flies. Maybe a hand held vac :lol: Maybe an outdoor litter tray :?

Back