• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope The Neighbours didn't see!

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Yesterday I went to see the bunnies and picked up Dizzi who decided she didnt want to sit at chest height but that she prefers to scrabble up my front and sit on my shoulder!!!

I crouched down on the floor in case she decided to make a jump for it and she went round the back of my neck and sat between my shoulder blades where I couldn't reach her .......... so there I was crouched down with a bunny balanced on my back in the middle of the run.

Ended up having to get on all fours and dip really low so she could then walk down my back ..... getting her head stuck down the back of my jeans in the process ..... and eventually jump off my bum!!

I sooo hope the neighbours weren't looking at me on all fours with a bun with her head stuck down the back of my jeans!!

They already think I'm a bit weird! lol

x

Mine think i'm strange too. I talk away to my rabbits, cats and piggies and obviously with fences all they see is me talking in a baby voice to myself :oops: I was out using a dust pan and brush on the grass in the runs today trying to get rid of some of the poops that are acumulating. I swear I'd hover it if I though i wouldn't look completely insane doing it :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: why do they always insist on doing that? I call it Louie's parrot impression :roll:

I swear I'd hover it if I though i wouldn't look completely insane doing it :lol:

:lol::lol:

I wouldnt worry too much, my cousin came round today and found me scrubbing at the floor of a hutch wittering on to myself about poo!

Before that, i was hoovering one of the hutches out and caught one of the neighbours staring at me from the front of her house (my hutches arent out the front, but you can see right down the side of my house)...YES I HOOVER MY HUTCHES :oops:

:lol::lol:

Well it would just be so much easier! It would look a lot stranger hoovering the grass though :oops: Damn those pesky neighbours :lol:

Back