• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing Oscar.......

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Got to wait til Thursday to bring Oscar home -hopefully with his new wifey bun - that will be a whole week he's been away, but it feels much longer.

I'm really missing him in the house, particularly at breakfast time when he'd come running over for a cuddle honking his little head off:love:.

They're moving straight outside into their new set up, and the conservatory has been transformed back into human accommodation:cry:

Roll on Thursday........

awwwww *huuuugggggssssss*

im really glad he hasnt been sent home yet even if you are missing him, his new wifey looks stunning :love::love::love::love:

I know how you felt now with Alvin - dreading him reverting to type and being a naughty boy and biting his wifey, but desperately wanting him back home.
I love all my bunnies for different reasons, but cos Oscar is on permanent meds and isn't a fit bunny I worry all the more about him.

I reckon he may still have to come inside for the winter, so I'm hoping Sea isn't a chewer!

Haven't broke that news to Dave yet, who is enjoying having the conservatory back......

oooops good luck with that one then. getting them home is even more scary :lol::lol::lol:

Alvin was terrible for a few days, i was very lucky Holly liked him so much.

does sound like your getting a pair home tho :love::love::love:

Back