• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Visit Us This Weekend!! Roses and Rabbits Open Garden

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Just t remind you - our Open Garden is THIS WEEKEND 19th and 20th June 1-7pm. 25 Elfleda Rd Cambridge CB5 8LZ

cakes and roses and rabbits and garden . .

All in aid of RSPCA rabbit work.

Comfrey says - 'come and see it before I eat all the roses!!'

IMG_1901.jpg

PS I have a great new poster as well - but its a PDF and I can't seem to upload it - anyone any ideas?? It won't load onto photobucket either.

Amusingly enough I can't visit because I'm stuck at college revising for the RHS exam :roll: would love to see it one day though, do you open every year?

well we have the last 4 years . . .and I am actually trying to organise a much wider garden opening event for the area for next year (the area is very much a mix of ex council/to Victorian posher riverside housing - I fall in the middle somwhere!!) I would like to get everyone involved in something we can all be proud of!

:wave: we are planning to come tomorrow! I know Ali (Tedd'y mummy) was planning to come, but don't know if she was aiming for sat or sun :)

:wave: we are planning to come tomorrow! I know Ali (Tedd'y mummy) was planning to come, but don't know if she was aiming for sat or sun :)

I'll be there tomorrow! (Am busy baking now!)

What time are you planning on coming?

Come on everyone! There will be much cake,cupcakes, and if I don't run out of butter then there will be cookies!

Twig's garden is fabulous! (As is she! :love:) And the buns are all lovely! Their set ups are wonderful!

I'll be there tomorrow! (Am busy baking now!)

What time are you planning on coming?

Come on everyone! There will be much cake,cupcakes, and if I don't run out of butter then there will be cookies!

Twig's garden is fabulous! (As is she! :love:) And the buns are all lovely! Their set ups are wonderful!

we r gonna be there about 1. Didn't realise I could bring cake...made two for work yesterday, would much rather have made them for you, Twigs, and all out of ingredients now, bum :(

we r gonna be there about 1. Didn't realise I could bring cake...made two for work yesterday, would much rather have made them for you, Twigs, and all out of ingredients now, bum :(

I have three made, and 24 cupcakes done.......got about 4 to go, and however many more cupcakes as I can manage!

(I also have a little surprise for Twigs...but I'm not saying nuffing!!)

Twigs I hope it all goes well for you and the sun shines on you, the bunnies and all your visitors :)

i wish i was well enough to travel :(

I have just seen this and already have plans for the weekend but, will keep it mind for next year, sounds like a brilliant idea, hope it goes really well, I am sure the bunnies will love all the interesting hoomins to look at :lol:

I have just seen this and already have plans for the weekend but, will keep it mind for next year, sounds like a brilliant idea, hope it goes really well, I am sure the bunnies will love all the interesting hoomins to look at :lol:

er excuse me, what you tryna say about me, ali and rhian :shock::evil:

:lol::lol::lol:

Any chance of posting a few cakes & pics of the garden & Bunnies of course on here for those of us who live to far away to call in person :):):)

Good luck with it anyway.

oohhh I really want to come today but I have to go to a stupid BBQ in the rain! :evil: And with tomorrow being Fathers days and got my dad and Matts dad to visit not sure we will get there! But you never know! ;)

I wonder how long it would take to get there??

We are coming this afternoon, I will wear a Bungle Bunny badge for anyone on here that wants to say hello

See you shortly

Back