• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

esme's turn for a dental today u-d very sleepy

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
Please keep everything crossed that it goes well for my gorgeous girl. Roll on 2pm when i can ring.

Last edited:
so do I! Mind you, she is way more confident and chilled than Eric - all buns are! Vet today said they do send them home same day if they come round well and don't keep needing oxygen! News to me about that. I asked before and its an overnight stay full stop. Very confusing...
I can ring soon for es.:D

My little girl is still very sleepy so I have to ring again at 5 30 to see if she's eaten and poop'd. Really hoping she has so that i can bring her home tonight.

we've just got back from her check up at the vets (yes, i brought her home last night at 7pm - this time they gave me the option. hopefully i will never have to see a different vet to melanie).

es was pretty tired but ate bits and pieces then slept again. i got up a couple of times in the night - once she was munching hay and the second time she was shredding her nest paper:love: she was well enough to get me totally covered in recovery food this morning and i feel that a bun that will fight really isn't feeling too poorly. (believe me, esme will show you when she ain't happy but when she had a touch of tummy ache, i could pick her up and carry her).

the vet was pleased with her today. tummy ok and she'd gained weight (since yesterday - how??? she hasn't eaten as much as usual:?). she even managed to dig the towel covering the scales completely out of the way and throw it on the floor:lol:

so, fingers crossed both buns are on the mend now:D

thank you for asking xxx

Back