• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sorry i have to gush...

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
i have fallen really hard for Holly now :love::love::love::love::love:

shes such a strange little ******...

shes finally plucked up the courage to leave the bunny room but only to follow Alvin and strictly no to the stairs :lol::lol:

when im upstairs she runs to the safety of the rabbit room but stands in the doorway with her front legs crossed waiting for Alvin to come back to her.

and shes got such a strange way of drinking, i think she actually puts her whole face into the bowl and gives herself a cold wash, ive seen alvin drink water and he just dips in at the edge, but Holly aims for the far side of the bowl and dips her head in.. sooooo funny :lol::lol::lol:

i went up last night to give them dinner and she was dripping water everywhere the little madam :love::love::love::love:

i leave the cage open all night now too and i had little furry visitors at 5.20am.... woke up smiling today :love::love::love::love::love::love:

awww what a lovely thread!! and not a sign of you stressing in it :shock:

So glad Hol is finally coming out of her shell, she'll be charging round the place with Alvin soon enough!

saw the title and thought 'oh heck, donna's incontinent!

So glad holly is getting used to her home:D

Sounds like she has settled in well to her new house and with her new husbun (and you :))

Time for more photo's then??????

You couldn't fail to fall for her Donna-she's a real sweetie:love:

shes so ghost like still. yesterday she refused to leave the room even when i was hoovering but its like she manages to fade into the background... shes well cool :love::love::love::love:

and both my bunnies like to stand in the hot air of the hoover :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aw Donna I feel the dame about Carlo.. he just makes me smile when he dashes straight into our room as soon as we open the door.. She sounds lovely and she is getting used to you as well x

awww what a lovely thread!! and not a sign of you stressing in it :shock:

So glad Hol is finally coming out of her shell, she'll be charging round the place with Alvin soon enough!

you spoke too soon, just booked her in for her first VHD jab tomorrow morning *gulps*

I'm so glad your starting to bond with Holly now, or is that the other way round? :lol:
:love:

Back