• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Castiel's New Bed (Cloudy Eyes?)

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI0666.jpg

Yey, fresh crisp white sheets! How comes they haven't got me a bed like this though :evil:

DSCI0658.jpg

Go away Mummeh!

DSCI0661.jpg

Seriously, go away!

DSCI0676.jpg

A black bunneh on white sheets, what were you thinking Mummeh?? :lol: I'll show you!

:wave: don't his eyes look really cloudy in these pics??

And shouldn't you be doing some work? ;)

That could just be the light, it was so hard to tell the other day, Pye's look like that sometimes but its just reflections.

Shut up you, I is on my lunch!! :p my name is not Nicola, bensonlola or Blackberry&co. i can log off anytime!!! I'm just so bored of filing I want to crawl under my desk and cry so i thought I would sneak on and see whatthe crack was!

That could just be the light, it was so hard to tell the other day, Pye's look like that sometimes but its just reflections.

Shut up you, I is on my lunch!! :p my name is not Nicola, bensonlola or Blackberry&co. i can log off anytime!!! I'm just so bored of filing I want to crawl under my desk and cry so i thought I would sneak on and see whatthe crack was!

I know. Hmm... I'm hoping its just off the camera flash

:lol: you shouldn't make light of our addiction! Aww poor you :(

:lol::lol::lol: all those black bunny hairs on your sheets!

Mind you, I'm walking round with a black hairy chest at the moment cos I've been grooming the boys and they're moulting for England :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: all those black bunny hairs on your sheets!

Mind you, I'm walking round with a black hairy chest at the moment cos I've been grooming the boys and they're moulting for England :roll:

:lol::lol: I know, the camera didn't even pick up the worst of it! But his fur looks white when it comes off on a black top :roll::? he must have magic hair

:lol::lol::lol: At least only one of mine is black

Back