• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how pretty is she :) U/D (Hopefully) Husbun Found :) (pic Post13)

Stufi

Alpha Buck
As some of you know, we lost our beloved Pinky last week. I didn't anticipate how much her departure has effected me and stu. We think it may have been EC or a brain trauma (pinky was very clumsy due to her sight :( ) so the bleaching has been done and the pancur has been given on recommendation by the vet just incase. Womble has never been without a bunny companion and since we are moving, we thought it would be good time to get womble a husbun as it will be all new territory and make bonding easier. She as been quiet but eating well and now and then we do get a good binky show :) I have missed wombles biting of the cage at 5am tbh :lol:

Whilst looking through the rescues, I came across this little stunner :love: unfortunately we are looking for a male otherwise i would whisk this little girl away :D

bailey_jpg_700x525_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my...I actually gasped - she is stunning and her eyes are beautiful - I don't think I've ever seen that combination before. :love:

WOW she is stunning! I believe she is a 'rare' Vienna Neithie?

you neeeeeeeeeed her :love::love::love: female/female bonds work! :)

wow. where is she? im looking for a wifey for one of my buns at the moment :)

I have PMd a link to you.

Right then, we hope it isn't too soon but really don't want Womble getting lonely so have been looking and contacted the rescue about this little guy.

Not quite sure about the name yet, so suggestions welcome, but here is the possible future Husban of Womble all going well, Won't they look gorgeous together :D:D Bruce :D:D

BruceRS1.jpg

Womble and Bruce Finally home :D

Womble and bruce came home last night and we have all settled into our new home :D

DSCF5212.jpg
DSCF5194.jpg

1st time womble groomed bruce :D:D:D

They are not luvyduvy but they are getting there :D

Last edited:
Back