• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped in a cardboard box

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
A young boy on his bike came across a box that had been dumped when he looked inside this is what he found.....
phpLflX9k.jpg

a young guinea pig, who is now safely living at Bunny Burrows with a new guinea pig friend.

Thank god for the boy who found him and that the Guinea pig has found you! just shows how much the owners cared :evil::evil:

But at least this story has a happy ending :)

awwww porr little piggie:( glad he is safe now as it doesnt bare thinking about what could of happened to him if he hadnt been found:cry:

So glad he found the little fella and he's safe now with you.

Makes me so mad that people do this and makes me wonder how many are never found and left to starve :( Some people are evil, selfish, thoughtless :censored:

Poor wee thing. Its strange that they bothered to strap on a water bottle and then left him to die- I wonder what they thought would happen?

I just don't get folk that do this.....i mean worst case and you can't care for your animal, take it to a rescue or even pets at home!!

Some people :censored: :censored:

How do they think that putting food/water in the box will make him survive? Why the hell can't people take the animals somewhere safe if they can no longer keep them?

Thank god the boy found him and he's now safe :D

Some people :censored: :censored:

How do they think that putting food/water in the box will make him survive? Why the hell can't people take the animals somewhere safe if they can no longer keep them?

Thank god the boy found him and he's now safe :D

People won't take to rescues because they can't stand the shame!! They should feel the shame though stupid people buying on a whim then realising its not like the Dr Doolittle film :evil: The only tiny thing that makes this a (really tiny) bit better is that I would hope they have trouble sleeping at night after doing something as awful as this.

I took the story and photo off 'Charlottes Diary' (this week) on the Bunny Burrows website to share with you as I thought it was so sad. He is so tiny as well and so cute, Gwen has put him in with another guinea pig and he is a little happy boy now.

Back