• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Pickles, my P@H adoption BLACK bun

bubz_79

Warren Scout
I would like to introdue you to Pickles my new and last for now bunny. I posted last week about going into P@H and falling in love with his brother but went back 40mins later and he had gone. then they told me about this one. He got the worse deal in their brotherly hormonal fight and had his nostral ripped :( They said i couldn't take him as he was still not well enough but even though they won't reserve they took my details and said they would call me when he was ready as they knew how much i wanted his brother. Well to make sure they knew how much i cared I called the following morning to see how he was and again on the Friday and Sat LOL think they got the message as they told me they had decided that maybe he should be seen by a vet and would do today (Monday). So I called again today and was told to call again at 4. well by 3.45 I couldn't wait and was told he was OK to leave. I asked if he was on the shop floor yet and they said no, but if I came today I could have him. so I cleaned and preped the hutch picked my boys up and collected him. He is so sweet and I think more than the 12 weeks they say he is. He is already booked to see my vet 2moro to get a second opinion on his nose. I couldn't get any pics of his nose tonight but will tomorrow with an update on him.

I think he is a dutch crossed with ?

012.jpg

You can just see in this one his nose is lifted a bit.
010.jpg

:love::love: you got him! That's so weird there were two black buns identical to him in the P@H adoption near me a few weeks ago :D He does look like a Dutch x :D

I will say I am pleased with the staff at this P@H they do seem to care as much as they can to the shop rules. The full time staff all knew they had to call me before he went out as they felt he should come to me as I would give him the care he deserved, and that came from the manager !!!! They also gave me a starter bag of timothy hay for free too. Oh and I got a voucher for £20 off his neutering at their companion care vets too.

They are really good in the P@h near me :) It's great they did that for you :D I'm still gutted about the beautiful lop that went because they wouldn't reserve her for me :(

Back