• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bensonlola

What is it about the forum that's sooo addictive!! It's terrible!!

Piggy, Bunny Doggy front all quiet. Benben and Lolsie just an adoreable wee Mr and Mrs. Got piggies eating out of same bowl now - one for mix and one for readigrass - caught them eating together and not grumbling at each other!!:lol: Chester snoring as usual.

How is everybody?? Nicola! Have you got the rabbits together yet?

Piggy, Bunny Doggy front all quiet. Benben and Lolsie just an adoreable wee Mr and Mrs. Got piggies eating out of same bowl now - one for mix and one for readigrass - caught them eating together and not grumbling at each other!!:lol: Chester snoring as usual.

:D yeyey!

The cones are off! And apparently if they were going to have adhesions they would have had them by now. I put them together but they started chasing and fur pulling, they normally did that anyway, but I don't want to risk it while they're still tender. So.. they are separated again :cry:

There's always something going on that needs reading about - never a dull
moment on RU :D

I think I feel a thread coming on - who knows they shouldn't be here but can't help themselves!!??

I know, I always complain I haven't got enough time to do stuff, but then I come on here, there's always something I want to check on, somebun I'm worried about...

You're always online!

Seriously - I'm not!!!!

I have a sneaky peek at 6.30 am to set me up for the day, another peek about 9.30/10ish, then maybe a look sometime between 11 & 12 for 10 - 15 minutes, then again sometime between 1 & 2 for 10 - 15 minutes, and then not til 4.50 for 5 mins, but I do spend a couple of hours on here in the evenings :lol:

(my average posting is now over 60 a day :oops::oops::oops: but there are always so many cute bunny pics to comment on!)

Back