• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch in shed??

Becca24

Mama Doe
I know I am repeating myself here a bit but.... do I need to put a hutch of some descipt in the shed?? I have seen some nice small dog kennels that could be used to sleep/hide in or is it best to have a hutch in there??

Whatever you put in ideally you don't want it to take up floor space, so a hutch, or enclosed shelf is good with either a ramp or a jump up.

You know can get them snug rabbit hutches well they do cat houses and dog kennels and they come in some really cool colours and quite reasonably priced.

I will find the link and show you.

Whatever you put in ideally you don't want it to take up floor space, so a hutch, or enclosed shelf is good with either a ramp or a jump up.

I am going to put a 2ft wide shed all along the back wall and probably the side wall too with a rump up! :)

I love them, thanks for the idea. I`m deffo going to get one of those for my buns play house.:D I love the green one`s.:D...... green is my fave colour.

Mine don't tend to chew plastic things so I think they'd be ok. :) They look pretty robust too. Just tried to use the contact page to ask about delivery to where I live but the page comes up blank. :roll:

Back