• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats piccies!

I love cats :love::love:
Cute video, are they all your cats? :shock: So many!

Josie:
IMG_1262.jpg

Napoleon:
home047.jpg

Both:
IMG_1029.jpg

Bridge cat Sly:
snow047.jpg

I love cats too! :love:

Loosy, they were all mine, sadly the blue one and the small tabby are at the bridge now. They loved each other so hopefully they're together now. :love:

You cats are very beautiful, by the way! :love:

I love cats too.
Here is my colony.:lol:

Mr Tomsk, who isn't really ours but if his owners aren't found soon he will be.
030-1.jpg

Helga, the fat cat- not through us though.
009.jpg

Pudding, the skinny cat, although improving every day.
023.jpg

Loki, the youngster.
526.jpg

Sooty, the black beauty.
283.jpg

Candy, the thug.
063.jpg

Fluffy, the fluffy one.
032.jpg

Tabatha, the FIV cat.
500.jpg

Jimmy, the one eyed cat.
497.jpg

Samson, mummy's boy.
DSC00451.jpg

Spice, the little old lady.
DSC00437.jpg

Misty, the oldest lady.
DSC00431.jpg

Pumpkin, the grumpy pumpy.
S5030287.jpg

halfpenny: :lol::lol::lol::lol: All your cats are beautiful, but the last one of Pumpkin made me laugh so much!! What a moody little face s/he has! I love it! I really do love animals with character... or should I say attitude?! :lol:

Yes, we call him grumpy pumpy. He is actually quite a loving boy even though he was pretty feral when he came here. After that photo was taken, over the course of 2 years, he had an op on both kneecaps and the cruciate ligament on his right leg repaired. He had always walked funny and the vet just thought he'd had a fractured pelvis before he came to us, it turned out both his kneecaps were pemanently dislocated and due to this his cruciate had ruptured- so I guess it is no surprise he looks a bit annoyed. He spent 8 weeks after each op in a crate and was as good as gold.:love:

This is my cat Tabbers (very un-original I know :oops: ) He was a feral cat who lived on a nearby farm who I befriended... when we moved house he came too. Unfortunately he has feline AIDS, but since being diagnosed, he's lived a very happy, healthy and spoilt 7 years! :D He's my baby! He sleeps under the duvet with me EVERY night, but he howls EVERY morning at 5am to go out my window (onto a flat roof, don't worry!) but I wouldnt have him any other way! :love:

This is him playing in the snow in January

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes, we call him grumpy pumpy. He is actually quite a loving boy even though he was pretty feral when he came here. After that photo was taken, over the course of 2 years, he had an op on both kneecaps and the cruciate ligament on his right leg repaired. He had always walked funny and the vet just thought he'd had a fractured pelvis before he came to us, it turned out both his kneecaps were pemanently dislocated and due to this his cruciate had ruptured- so I guess it is no surprise he looks a bit annoyed. He spent 8 weeks after each op in a crate and was as good as gold.:love:

Oh my life, what a survivor!!
Bless him, I'm glad he's all sorted now though :D

This is my cat Tabbers (very un-original I know :oops: ) He was a feral cat who lived on a nearby farm who I befriended... when we moved house he came too. Unfortunately he has feline AIDS, but since being diagnosed, he's lived a very happy, healthy and spoilt 7 years! :D He's my baby! He sleeps under the duvet with me EVERY night, but he howls EVERY morning at 5am to go out my window (onto a flat roof, don't worry!) but I wouldnt have him any other way! :love:

This is him playing in the snow in January

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tabatha has FIV but we keep her in and she is the study cat- don't want to risk the others catching it. This is our concern about Mr Tomsk, he is entire and being so is more likely to fight. He had taken up residence here and I don't want him to pass it onto my cats. I've already lost one to it and he was only 5.

Tabatha has FIV but we keep her in and she is the study cat- don't want to risk the others catching it. This is our concern about Mr Tomsk, he is entire and being so is more likely to fight. He had taken up residence here and I don't want him to pass it onto my cats. I've already lost one to it and he was only 5.

Aww I'm sorry :( It must be a lot harder if you have more than one cat if one has feline AIDS. Tabbers never strays outside of our garden, which is odd as he used to be a feral and go wherever he wanted. Years ago when we found out about his illness, our vets at the time requested we had him pts immediately :cry: I'm so glad I snatched him up and walked out, he has been my little rock over the years.
Do you know how Tabatha caught FIV? I mean like her story behind it, has she had it all her life or was it contracted as she got older?

Aww I'm sorry :( It must be a lot harder if you have more than one cat if one has feline AIDS. Tabbers never strays outside of our garden, which is odd as he used to be a feral and go wherever he wanted. Years ago when we found out about his illness, our vets at the time requested we had him pts immediately :cry: I'm so glad I snatched him up and walked out, he has been my little rock over the years.
Do you know how Tabatha caught FIV? I mean like her story behind it, has she had it all her life or was it contracted as she got older?

I ahve no idea how Tabatha caught it, neither did her previous owner, although she had lost a cat to it before. It was a bengal so she got her other bengals tested at the time, but never bothered with Tabatha. She moved to Canada and took the other cats with her, but Tabatha was 12 and had just been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, so she didn't want to take her and it looked like she was going to be PTS. The vet called us and asked if we would take her, we agreed but wanted tested for FIV/Felv ( we had only lost Triger to is a month or so before to it), she tested positive for it but we felt she could have a happy life with us living in the study- she is sitting beside me as I type.
Tabatha is now 15.:D
Most of the cats we have are elderly and for many we have no history.

Last edited:
My cats :
Bubbafatcat - she's probably being fed elsewhere, even though her collar says DO NOT FEED!
35a99nd.jpg

Her sister Squeak
qxto39.jpg

Mable my old grumpalump
5aeyo2.jpg

My foster cats:
Gillybean
2wpo1so.jpg

and Mikeymoo
2qbx9gy.jpg

Awwww I love all your beautiful puddy tats :love:
Some of you have some absolute characters! Fluffers, Im looking at your motley crew :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back