• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tail wagging?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I had Apache out on the grass th other day and he was enjoying doing some digging - he would dig a little, then madly wag his tail from side to side, the dig some more, and so on.

Does anyone else's bun do this or was he just being his usual weirdy self?

I know my bunnies wag their tails when they're cross with me for not giving them treats fast enough or trying to pick them up. I've always heard it was the bunny for of being snide.

my bunny Henry wags his tail if he is frustrated, and cant get what he wants. I have another two that express their feelings by tail wiggling:lol: some of my buns dont wiggle their tails at all.

MissySX's buns wag their tails when they are digging. she put a video up on HH once. They are so cute.

Wolfie sometimes gives his a wag when he is annoyed. :lol:

Jack wags his tail when he's happy or excited lol! It always makes me laugh.... :lol::lol:

*Goes off to watch youtube vid*

I was watching that and my Dad came along and went 'why is Smudge digging in my garden?'. He was completely serious.
:lol:
:lol::lol: smudge has much more facial hair! did he think he had a hair cut and got chubby? :lol:

my dad has got jelly mixed up with a nethie boarder who was here once, i was like NO that is not Jelly!:roll::lol:

:lol::lol: smudge has much more facial hair! did he think he had a hair cut and got chubby? :lol:

my dad has got jelly mixed up with a nethie boarder who was here once, i was like NO that is not Jelly!:roll::lol:

Exactly! Though to be honest he doesn't often see Smudge as Smudge hates him for some reason! So always bolts off to a place of hiding when he's around.

Back