• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you love about your

The silky fur between their ears, their lovely smell . ....... in fact EVERYTHING about them!! I am so lucky. :love::love::love:

I love it when they push to the front of the hutch when its feeding time :love: makes me feel loved :oops: :lol:
And when George comes running over for a noserub :love:

I also love watching the groom :love:

today was watching bigs and carrie both rushing to my mum everytime she opened my bedroom door as shes the "treat lady " they got spoilt today, dried carrots bits, strawberry tops, though bigs turned his nose up at one as it didnt have a green bit on it :lol:

thing is i walk in they run and stop " oh its YOU........ you neverrrrrrrrrrrr spoil us " cheeky monkeys

watching carrie be coy for treats was a first an all :lol:

I have a hooge list so ill just go by todays :lol:

I love when they yawn and stretch, and their cute little bunny moufs. I love when they flop almost onto their backs and play dead (only if I see them do it though, otherwise it can be quite scary!).
I love how Ruby is a right moody madam. I love how Pipkin is so eager to please.

I could go on and oooon :lol:

With Hazel, I lover her atitude. She's quite the Madame sometimes, but I love her. With Fiver I love his little nose. It's always a tiny bit wet, like he just drank a little water, and he nudges a lot. I was worried about snuffles originally, but the vet says he's perfectly healthy, and can't really explain the nose. The nurse joked that Fiver thinks he's part dog.

Patricks ikkle mouth when hes noming something tasty and him running into me for nose rubs

Twinsen buzzes and circles my feet when i go let them out on a morning :love::love:

The way they jump up on my lap willingly.
The way I get sat on by four bunnies when I have food.

Plus loads of other things.

With Radish it's the way she runs up to me and starts grooming me when I enter the room. :love::love:

I love the way Waffle cocks her head to one side and sniffs me when I kiss her on the nose :love::love::love:

The way he always licks his front paw when you scratch along his back :love:

How he nudges my legs if I'm ignoring him :love:

How he nudges my hand if I dare to stop noserubs before he is ready :love:

How he follows me around everywhere I go :love:

Back