• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU... Jasmine here

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Today Mummeh and Daddeh took me to the vetses and they took the lampshade off my head! :D. I was very excited and I has groomed nonstop ever since. I ate my pellets too and drank lots of water, Mummeh says she will have to put me on a diet again!

I heard her talking to the vet about 'adhesions' :? but he said if I was going to get them I would have had them by now, so I don't need to learn what that word means.

Mummeh is going to put me back with Daphne soon, and when we is all better we can go back with Harvey :D

Thank you RU for looking after Mummeh when I was poorly and for helping her so much :wave:

Woop woop lampshade free!!! Dexter has asked if she can have it now you don't need it because she wants to be Lady Ga Ga now! The others have agreed that she should have it so she can't bite baldy bits on their noses through the bars anymore :lol:

Dexter I hope you is not being norty :no:

Well, a lot of rabbits have expressed interest in them, so now I am cone free I will be making my own range in lots of different colours, patterns and sizes. Keep an eye out for them at your local vets and pet shops ;)

Yay, woo hoo - good girl Jasmine - you must have been being a very good bunny for your lampshade to be taken off :D
Hope you lots more comfy now, and you'll soon be back with Daphne and Harvey :) I'll bet he's been missing you

:oops: I'm not norty aunty Nic just misunderstood ( and a bick cheeky ;) )

It's ok Dexter us pretty girlies are allowed to be as norty as we want ;)

Thank you Bun-Mum-Tammy - I have tried to be good honestly :D not sure if Mummeh would agree though ;)

Dear Jasmin, Mummy told us all about you and your nasty operation. We are so glad that you are getting better! Eat lots of haysies and do lots of poops for your mummy to squeeze! Why do mummies do that? Love and snuggles !enson and Lolam

Thank you Benson and Lola, my mummeh is a bit crazy :roll: I thought she was the only poo squeezer didn't know all hoomins did it. This is reassuring news I was going to take her to the people vet. Love and snuggles Jasmine

I just put them back together and they had a big groom of each other but then started fur pulling :cry: so I've separated them again. I know fur pulling is normally ok but I don't want to take any risks with them

Yay!! :D

George is hoping for the same news tomorrow :)
Along with getting rid of his stables! *fingers crossed*
But because he is a good boy i let him have it off when im around :love:

Well Jasmine was very naughty and kept going for her wound every time I took her cone off to help her eat! So it had to stay on

Deer Jazmin,

Hmm, i fink yoo iz a bunneh in need. Why does yoo allows yor hooman to take you to vetz? And put lampshadez on yoo? Yoo need to show yor hooman that YOO is in charge.
It soundz like yoor hoomin thinkz yoo is der pet, and not uver way round. Dey stoppin yoo sees yoor fwends? Whats that about?
OK but dun't worry keef is here to sort it out.
You needz a three pronged apwoach.
1. Stamp when they try to boss you
2. Chew up their things to show them that you're in charge
3. Scratch and nip if they continue to act like they're in charge

Sumtimes when yoo adopt a hoomin dey think dey in charge. But usually with a good regime yoo can show dem. Mah hoomin knows exactly whats what. I have her trained proper.
Must go, time to nap under da chair, (i has only napped in three places today, so behind) then gotta get up again to gives her some attention before it's time for my dinner.

Good luck,

Keef.

Keef

I has always admired you from afar, because Mummeh wouldn't let me near the keyboard, and I fink your approach to hoomin management is inspirashunal. I fink you should give lectures to help bunnehs like me everywhere. I even did my injureh on a Saturday night, finking that would show her, but that didn't stop her taking me to the vets! They iz getting out of line Keef.

Jazmin,

Gud to see yoo are onside. We haz talks, dey are on toosday nights but they are secrets from hoomin, I will tell teh bunneh underground yoo are wun of us. U cannot contact us, we will contacts yous. Viva la bunvolution!

Keef x

p.s. gud to see yoo are using the outofours vetz apwoach, (very spensive for hoomins), BUT we reccomendz faking stasis or bad teeths and dont actually injure urself next time xx

I knows it was a bit of an extreme approach, but she was just about to go to beds and I needed her atenshun fast! Next time I will fake stasis, I has been practising over the past few days, just nibbling when she wasn't looking, and she was really freeking out.

Oks, can I bring Daphne and Harvey? They iz cool with the bunvolution, Harvey might squeal under torture though, if the hoomin waves broccoli in front of his face he'll tell her anything xx

Hmm, Daphnes cool with the bunvolution but we donts needs a squeeler. We shall has to take him under considerations.
Well duns on the fakin stasis. Also saves all yur binkees and runnin for when dey not in da room. Act "a bit weird". That sends dem mad. Dey dunt know if ur ill or nots.

I iz proud to say I haz never binkied in front of the hoomin. The boys is always doing it, atenshun seekers :roll: I also likes to hunch up and look poorly, then she takeses me to the vets and he says I is fine. I think maybe Harvey likes the hoomin too much, perhaps we should leave him behind

DSCI0652.jpg

Here I iz without my cone :D

So glad the lampshade is off your head Jasmine and that you are now feeling much better :D

Thank you :wave: I iz going to try not to be so norty now. I am pretending I can't eat at the minute but I like to do this on a morning so Mummeh stresses all day, then I eats on an afternoon :)

Back